8.01.2011

Bed & Breakfast sign

It’s a holiday here today, and rather than go outside where it’s roasting, I decided to stay in and work on some stuff around the house.

When I find something that I want to do, I pin it and when I feel motivated, get to it. I love the fun of this Bed & Breakfast sign, so I made one. I’m still working on the distressed/beachy look. I’m getting closer :)

DSCN2225

DSCN2222 DSCN2223

I’m STILL slugging away at painting my coffee table. I don’t know how you girls knock off painted furniture so quickly.

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway, for a burlap tote bag and the vinyl to make your won rustic herb crates. It ends on Friday morning.

Off to the garage to put another coat of paint on the coffee table.

Enjoy today.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable sign..you are really good at this.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Mel! ;) And that sign, is Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sign Mel! How did do it? Just curious...I'm dying to make some signs, but I'm not sure where to start. I figured using my Cricut to make a stencil somehow?

    Oh and I'm there with you sister! LOL It took me months to redo that stinkin' entertainment center...I don't know how they do it either....better tools?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..that's is really neat..share some 'how to' please - really want to have a copy of this! Love - PC

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.