Ric Rac trim and the dining room is done.

Quite possibly the most fun trim out there, I wanted to add some to my dining room; make it a little less stuffy.
I added it to my shade and to my diy roman shade from mini blinds.
DSC08119   DSC08120
So that’s it for my dining room makeover. I’ll add or change it as I go, but I’m really pleased with it. This room has had many updates, and I didn’t love any of them, this one I do.
Here is a walk through of it’s various looks over the last two years. It’s a good reminder to me of how my tastes have changed, for the better I might add :)  The credit goes to all of you, that continually inspire me to create a space that is truly me.
3 4
and finally

Sharing at
Thank you for the feature Stephanie Lynn



  1. Love the new look!
    So gorgeous, thank you for sharing;)

    Lovely greetings...


  2. Oh wow, I LOVE that shade! The ric rac trim is so pretty on it. The color of the walls look so... how do I describe it right.... relaxed, pieceful, quiet (lol, don't know the right english word). You have a great taste, that's for sure ;)

  3. So gorgeous! Love the pleated tablecloth!!

  4. Love the bit of "whimsy" it brings to the room. Well done!

  5. I love how you showed the different ways you decorated this room! I really like the light fixture and how you hung crystals from it and also the cala lilly wall art! Everything came together so well:)

  6. Wow! that is just amazingly beautiful. You just keep getting better and better. I say "bravo!"

  7. AWSOME PICS:) I really like your blog...so much nice inspiration in every post:) I wish you a lovely week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

  8. Love the ric rac! That did make a big difference in the room, which looks stunning, by the way! It really has gone through some changes! It looks awesome, Mel!

  9. Definitely at it best...but I know...it going to be even more fabulous very soon again..you are the best!

  10. What a gorgeous room - and the rick rack trim is such a cute and clever idea!
    I would love if you came by my party to link this up - I would love to have you there!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

  11. Oh boy, do I love this! That rick rack is just the cherry on top! Beautiful room- I will be copying you!


I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.