I knew that not in a million years would I be able to replicate the fish, so opted for a crab.
I was determined not to buy anything, so I used what I had; an old frame, some tongue and groove wood and acrylic craft paints.
Here is how I put it together
I applied the boards to a piece of plywood that fit the frame. Painted the boards and then the frame. Yay, it fits.
I used my Sure cuts a lot software to make the design, cut it out of vinyl with my Cricut and applied it to the wood.
I painted the design in and that’s that. It did take a lot of time and the lettering is not really crisp. Hopefully that makes it look authentic
Sharing this project at the following parties, take a look for lots of wonderful and awesome diy projects.
Thank you for the features, I'm honoured.