Beatrice from A Crafty Bee has tagged me in a game of getting to know you.
In an effort to make my blog a little more personal, this couldn’t have come at a better time.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked.
1.If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you take with you?
1. yummy food
2. internet access
3. wine (see question 9)
2. What is a book that you have read this past year?
I’m currently reading The Hunger Games and can’t wait for the movie release.
3. Which design or decorating magazine do you love reading?
Style at Home – It’s Canadian, and it’s design within reach.
4. Do you collect anything?
No. I used to collect clown related items, but ended up receiving way too much ugly stuff from well meaning family and friends. Lesson learned.
5. What is your favourite piece of furniture from Ikea?
Hands down, the Ektorp series. Affordable, changeable and comfy.
6. What best decorating advice do you have for someone on a budget?
Do it yourself. Find a way to do it on a budget, if it is not how you envisioned it, you haven’t lost a fortune.
7. Favourite flower?
4 O’clocks, also known as Marvel of Peru. It’s really a shrub/bush, but the flowers are plenty, they smell heavenly and remain open all night.
8. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you?
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
9. Red or white wine?
Either (hic), thank you.
10. Favourite pizza?
Thin crust, whole wheat, with sun dried tomato, tons of cheese, green olives and onion.
11. What is the project that you are most proud of?
My bathroom reno that I did all by myself.
So now I have to tag (it’s supposed to be 11, but I see that most people have already done it) others and ask 11 different questions.
Lora at My Indulgences
Bambi at Crafting Occurs
Anne at Design Dreams by Anne
Heather at Our Life in a Click
Tracy at A Comfy Little Place of my Own
Megan at 1 Funky Woman
Here are my 11 questions.
1. You have been handed $1000.00, what will you spend it on?
2. Do you have brothers and sisters?
3. Is your glass half full or half empty?
4. Do you snore? tell the truth :)
5. Introvert or extrovert?
6. What do you like to do to relax?
7. You are in an empty room for one hour, what are you going to do with that time?
8. Who was your first best friend?
9. Have you had your heart broken?
10. If you are invisible, where would you go?
11. What time do you usually wake up?
I will not be offended if you don’t want to participate.