11.09.2010

The $24 craft room, done

I have been under the weather for the past few days, but between my naps (I’ve been sleeping a lot), I managed to get a few more things done to my craft room.
I made a slip cover for my Bromma footstool and a simple window valance from, you guessed it, burlap. 002
My iron found a place in an old crate that I found this summer.
006
Shelving that I got at the GW for $10, houses bins that hold all of my crafting supplies.
021I was originally going to paint the desktop, but I know that I will be painting furniture and other things down here this winter, and it would just be something else to cover. The floor, pfffttt, I don’t care about it, it’s a mess and is going to stay as is for now.
It’s not a dream space, but it’s functional and organized Everything was gathered from around the house or friends. I like that.

Joining in here:
Get your craft on Thurs.

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE the burlap covered footstool! That is a fab space and you must feel all ready to tackle new stuff. Get to work, crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh a clean craft room :) A girls fav place :) Great job Mel, now I am sure you will be making even more great crafty cool things in there ;)

    Way to GO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.