9.06.2010

Word Blocks - Halloween

I wanted to try the seasonal word blocks project that I found at Little Birdie Secrets for some time. 
I used what I had around the house. My blocks are made from 2 x 2’s and I would have preferred a 4 x4 , but whatever :)  Everything is closed today, so use what you have.
Now I have blocks for every occasion.
DSCN3015
Next time I will use a beefier font as well as beefier wood. Lessons learned :)  Since they are pretty small, I created a shelf for them to sit on, made out of a 2 x 4 and a 1 x 2.
I’m linking up to the following parties:
New Look ButtonThe Girl CreativeMaking

7 comments:

  1. I love letter blocks (especially when you can use them for other holidays!). These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really want to make some these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple these blocks are, they'll match any decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, use what you've got! I think they're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mel! thanks for leaving such a nice comment for me, via your pal Sunny whose crafts and goofiness I love. Now I have been reading through your blog for the past half hour, you are such a clever one and come up w/all kinds of amazing ideas! I love the cool way you have photographed your block as a tablescape here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I want to make some of these!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.