9.13.2013

Are you a Noreply-comment, commenter?

Oh how I wish that everyone that leaves comments would check to ensure that they have an email address attached to whatever account they use.

I feel awful when someone leaves me a question and I can’t respond to them. Honestly, I’m a nice person and I’m not ignoring you.

So here is my public thank you for taking the time to comment. If you still have a question that you would like answered, please send me another message and ensure that you are NOT a noreply-comment@blogger.com

And don’t feel bad, I did the same thing when I started out Smile

2 comments:

  1. sorry. LOL if it is me I do not remember the question I ask. But noreply is on some of my stuff....
    nmjones64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.