4.15.2011

Fun with placemats

Recently while at Urban Barn, I found a package of 8 placemats that I thought would be fun to create something out of.

DSCN1041

My daughter had a couple of girlfriends over to celebrate her 13th birthday so we came up with these

DSCN1031

Yes, my daughter is the different one; the apple don’t fall far from the tree :)

We took profile photos and then created the silhouettes in PS. I used SCAL software and cut the vinyl out with my cricut.

The girls love them.

DSCN1034

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the idea, and the models are all pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya , ooohhhhh i love this , wish i could get those placemats in ireland :(.tfs
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a fun idea for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they. I love your daughter and what her sign says! Too funny what a character!

    I just found some place mats very similar but in green and pink. I wasn't sure what to do with them until now, thanks for the idea!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love those silhouettes things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Your daughters quote is hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intellectual badass????

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Savannah, come here!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.