7.03.2010

Garage sale find

After going to several garage sales and about to call it a day, my BFF said that she saw a table on someone’s blvd. I did a U-turn and saw this chest with a note to inquire within.
I’m not good at negotiating, so I sent my BFF in.
I got this for $10.00! It’s not a reproduction, it’s genuinely old. I was hyperventilating all the way home :)
003
010
012

I'm linking up to the following parties:
Debbie Doo's Garage Salen party
Tales from Bloggeriaville's Thrifty Thursday
Mustard Seed Creations Furniture Feature Friday

11 comments:

  1. Haha, wow, that's awesome!! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O
    M
    G...
    I'm flying to Toronto to shop with you, you wily minx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky lucky girl you!!! What a great steal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely gorgeous!! What an awesome deal too!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un flippingbelievable! It is gorgeous....$10.00. OK I am hyperventilating....awesome awesome piece...enjoy it, treasure it, it is a real beauty! Thanks for joining my party. Enjoy the weekend, I look forward to seeing you again. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh wowwww! that is seriously incredible! congratulations on finding that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is beautiful. Love the scrollwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did good! That is just beautiful and what a bargin. Happy 4th Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great bargain! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, what a neat piece! glad your friend was willing to go bargain for ya. btw, i love your parquet floors. we have them throughout our first floor, and i think they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.